Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Day/Graduation

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get back here. We had an interesting and eventful trip to California for our Marine's graduation and family day. I am posting some of the photos of the events here as a round out of this part of our boot camp adventure. Yes, it was mostly his adventure but, as my sister said, the journey on this blog and the investigative process has helped us understand better what it is all about and maybe a bit about why he has made this choice in his life. Enjoy ...

Thursday Family Day, first live glimpse of my son after 13 weeks.

Lining up for the motivational (Moto) run.

Moto Run

Family Day, first hug after forever (aka 13 weeks).

Graduation Day, the band takes the field.


India Company, Platoon 3206, graduates Marine Boot Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment